Dear SatRev Shareholders,
Due to the fact that SatRev has commenced cooperation in maintaining the Shareholders Register with DM BOŚ S.A. with the seat in Warsaw (KRS: 0000048901), we would like to inform you how the procedure of purchasing or selling of the Company's shares and viewing of the shares held by you will be carried out.
I. As regards the issue of inspection of the shares held, in accordance with the internal procedures of DM BOŚ S.A:
1. Unless a shareholder signs a separate agreement, all matters related to the Register can be dealt with in person at the branches of DM BOŚ.
2. Shareholders who have indicated an email address as an acceptable form of contact with the Company and the entity keeping the Register will be able to carry out some actions related to the Register by email. The consent must be signed by theShareholder in the office of DM BOŚ S.A.
3. After signing a separate agreement with DM BOŚ, a shareholder may receive electronic access to the Shareholder Register and then he/she will be able to perform most operations online using the Application- Digital Shareholder Register. Possible signing of such an agreement is a voluntary decision of the shareholder. The agreement can be signed online as described below (II.3).
II. As for the issue of reporting a purchase or sale transaction to DM BOŚ, there are three variants of such transactions:
1. Personal appearance at the office of DM BOŚ S.A. in order to submit:
a. Original sale and purchase agreement of SatRev S.A. shares.
b. Submitting the securities transfer instruction form (sample form attached).
c. Completed GIIF statement (sample form attached).
2. Communication via electronic address, this form is more convenient for you, but is only possible if the following conditions are met:
a. Both the buyer and the seller must have a qualified signature (e-PUAP - Profil Zaufany is not a qualified signature).
b. The person notifying the transaction to DM BOŚ S.A. must have a consent for communication via e-mail submitted to the Brokerage Office - I enclose a specimen consent for electronic communication (we suggest that you sign this consent when signing the - We suggest that you sign this Consent when signing the Agreement for access to the Online Application - Digital Shareholders Register or when placing an Order for transfer of securities).
3. Communication via IT system CRA (Cyfrowy Rejestr Akcjonariuszy - Digital Shareholders Register) - after the Shareholder signs the individual agreement at the branch of DM BOŚ S.A., the Shareholder gains access to the transaction service where he/she may submit buy or sell transactions directly from his/her dedicated account. The individual agreement may also be signed on-line via the links below:
- natural person - https://online.bossa.pl/bossaapp/rejestracja/ from the list the type of client should be selected natural person -Shareholder in the Shareholders Register
- legal entity - https://online.bossa.pl/bossaapp/rejestracja/cra/prawna from the customer type list please select legal entity - Shareholder in the Shareholder Register
In case of any questions concerning the ShareholdersRegister please contact DM BOŚ S.A. at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone hotline +48 22 543 34 34.
Here you will find a list of branches of DM BOŚS.A: